If you have clients who you believe may qualify for service at the SVdP Georgia Community Pharmacy, you can help us speed up service by assisting them with the eligibility form and verifying that we carry their medication!
The SVdP Georgia Community Pharmacy is a fully licensed charitable pharmacy with a mission to provide prescription medications and wellness education for those in need by providing prescribed maintenance medications to low-income individuals.
Maintenance Medications will be available for the following conditions:
- Mental health conditions
- Chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma and COPD With the hopes of expanding the number of clients SVdP Georgia serves, the SVdP Georgia Community Pharmacy will help uninsured adults with low incomes throughout the state of Georgia with a compassionate resource to fill current prescriptions for free or low- cost and ensure safe and effective use of medicine.
The pharmacy will serve clients 18 + who present a valid prescription.
The pharmacy will also assist undocumented individuals.
How to Make a Referral
- Identify client in need through traditional home visit casework
- Search the Formulary List on this page to find eligible medications and submit the online referral application below on behalf of your client.
- A representative from the pharmacy will review the application and reach out to the client to schedule an appointment. Phone and in-person appointments will be scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM except for lunch: 12:00 PM- 12:30 PM and holidays.
- Enter referral via CMS. (Click Here for Step by Step Instructions)
Please make medication expense needs part of your home visit with your neighbors in need. If you sense a need then please refer them to our Community Pharmacy.
If you have additional questions about the pharmacy or would like to volunteer, please contact Samantha Ricks at email@example.com or 678-892-6181.
MAKE A REFERRAL FOR YOUR CLIENT TODAY!
Please complete this Client Eligibility Application (Referral)
If you have questions about this application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.