Introducing CMS 4.0- A browser version
CMS 4.0 (browser version) is now available and can be accessed through the button below (Login to CMS 4.0).
The significant feature of 4.0 is that it supports multiple devices through major internet browsers, including those on iPad, Chromebook, Android, and Surface devices.
Over the past three weeks, we have field-tested 4.0 in a live/production environment with four Conferences and the feedback has been very positive. A couple of Conferences have even closed August financials successfully using the new version.
As always, if you experience any problems or have questions, please submit a CMS 4.0 Support Ticket found on the left hand side of this page.
- The 4.0 version is a technology upgrade release, so no changes were made to any of the existing functionality.
- No re-training or installation is necessary.
- Supported Browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Supported Operating Systems (OS): Windows 8 or Higher, Mac OS, iPadOS, Android, Chrome OS
- **Smartphones are NOT Supported
- All CMS App bugs (error messages) have all been fixed in 4.0.
- After you become comfortable using 4.0, you should discontinue using the CMS App (not uninstall).
- Going forward, all enhancements and bug fixes will only be included in the 4.0 version, and at some future date (TBD), Agular will discontinue supporting the CMS App.
- *It is highly suggested that you bookmark the CMS 4.0 direct link (https://georgia.cmssvdp.org/) or the CMS Support Community for quick access.
We want your feedback on the 4.0 version! Click here to let us know what you think.
Stay informed with things like CMS Updates, highlights, and feature updates.
CMS Training – Client Merge
Watch the recording now
Click link below to view/download
CMS Training – Holiday Programs
Watch the recording now
AIR App (PC Version) Printing Problem!
There is a known Adobe printing problem using the PC version of the AIR App. Agular is aware of it and is working with the Adobe to resolve it. Since we expect that this will take some time to get resolved, we recommend you use one of 3 “workaround” options listed at the button below.
New Release-Build 307
April 23, 2020
This new release was made available on Thursday, August 13th. It includes the PDF print fix for current Mac AIR App users, New Mac AIR APP download for 64 bit users (Catalina and Big Sur Operating Systems), and updates to existing functionality.
Mac CMS AIR App Compatibility Issue:
Catalina is Apple’s new 64-bit Mac OS. The CMS AIR App is 32-bit. If you installed Catalina and encountered a problem with the AIR App, please use the Safari browser version of CMS or install the new 64-bit AIR App. Click here for more information.
New Release Includes 7 New Features
April 23, 2020
Available on Friday, April 24th. No browser refresh or AIR App update required. Build# 305 remains the same. The new “Support” button to the left of the Logoff button works great for browser users; acceptable, but, not perfect for AIR App users. But, it is pretty cool; so give it a look. As always, if you have any questions, please submit a “General Question” under Resources.
New COVID-19 Tracking & Reporting Feature
March 20, 2020
For clients that report that they have been impacted by the Coronavirus, we have added the ability for the Caseworker to check the COVID-19 box in the Underlying Causes section of the Situation screen #3 (click here for screen shot).
To generate a report, navigate to the Task Pane>Conference Reports>Underlying Causes. This report can be generated at both the Conference and Council level by users that have been assigned roles to access this report. As always, if you have any questions, please submit a “General Question” under Resources.
Quick Tip: Zoom
February 18, 2020
For easier viewing, you can now increase or decrease your font size.
Go to My Profile>Zoom tab